Skip's comment:

What lies at the root of a great and powerful country not tackling minimum standards of health care, education, livable wages, real and verifiable national security, energy independence and a process for
true democratic representation?

Simply repeating a mantra of we're the greatest, don't make it so.

Sinclair Lewis lamented that "in America most of us — not readers alone but even writers — are still afraid of any literature which is not a glorification of everything American, a glorification of our faults as well as our virtues," and that America is "the most contradictory, the most depressing, the most stirring, of any land in the world today."

The syntax seems a little screwed up to me, but his intent gives me pause....

Tikun Olam  -   תקון עולם,

Mario

Next to Google, I love my Wiki.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS