RE Dan's and Skip's comments:

I say he is full of Canada Goose shit (currently a hot topic in another group).

As a dual citizen of Canada and the US, I am perhaps overly sensitive...  the near daily bitching
about the Canada Goose ....I find this particularly ironic in light of recent fears expressed re
Mexican migration, which this government seems to think the building of
walls will rectify; to stop geese will require the addition of a roof.

Or a 6 lb. Yorkie name "Louie."

Hmmmm.   Let's see:  "irony,"  "shit,"  "geese,"  "Louie," and 86 the "Canada" ref.

This is better....

Yo, Skip. How are you doin’?  Thanks for the sweater it’s awfully thoughtful of you. I know you picked it out yourself.

You see the irony is what they need to do is get Louie to get the geese to stop doing this shit and it's all over...  (with mouth full of bread) Yeah ...I felt like telling dubie to call, to get on the phone to mog and make something happen.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS