--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "shorecathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

 Now they want to sell their 1 family homes for $800,000, when the economy and real estate market is all falling out! I hope they lose everything. You dummies are stuck with lead weights, that won't sell for years, unless you lower the prices by $100-200K!  Right now you're stuck, because you can't sell your houses for big bucks, because real estate is plummeting! It's already a "buyers" market, and sinking fast.  By year's end, the whole bottom on the economy may even fall out,

Thanks to Maureen Dowd whose words I've adapted:

These posts from Wog "keep coming back like Mel Gibson’s hangovers and apologies" ad nauseum.

“Where do I start educating you on your utterly superficial understanding..., you harridan hippy-dippy Henny Penny?”

Fair and Balanced links from a liberal Democrat:
Cool Conservative / Republican links
:

Christine Todd Whitman:  See especially "Quotes" here -  Christine Todd Whitman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia  and her PAC  It's My Party Too: Home

Even a cool neo-conservative: FRANCIS FUKUYAMA    New York Press

William F. Buckley, the Father of Modern Conservatism:  American Conservative Union Foundation  ,

Pete McCloskey, former congressman:    Republican Says We Need a Democrat Majority in Congress

Andrew Sullivan, self-acknowledged gay conservative:  Andrew Sullivan | The Daily Dish
And Out of the Blue:

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS