--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ah...I see. That's a good one!
> That yellow and blue combo has a definite kindergarden look in my
> opinion. Reminds me of a kindergarden chalkboard, with little hunks of
> yellow and blue chalk laying in the chalk tray.

Now you 'get it'. The Master Developer has not yet progressed out of the
kindergarden
phase of competency.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> > > If that's the real reason, it sounds pretty pathetic to me.
> > >

> > It's a joke Jack. The yellow and blue paint on the pavillions has been
> > an issue on this forum for some.

AN ISSUE ! AN ISSUE ! --The treatment of the pavilions from the very beginning
should
have set off alarms in everybodys minds. From the initial whitewashing followed
by the
cartoons, to the yellow lego block treatment and now the blue/yellow everywhere.

These are all brick buildings, doesn't anyone remember ??? There was no need to
paint
them at all. A simple cleaning, fixing of broken windows/doors, addition of
appropriate
lighting and they would all look like soneone actually cared.

Yes, the treatment of those buildings and color choices indicates a lot about
the lack of
competency of Asbury Partners and should have been a warning sign of the
dysfunction
currently displayed throughout the redevelopment area.

Doesn't any remember what the pavilions are supposed to look like ? - Have a
look at
some vintage postcards.

Werner