I came across this press release on the City website announcing a
tour of Wesley Grove. Did anyone go?

"AUG. 27: TROLLEY TOUR AND CONSTRUCTION WALK-THROUGH BEING HELD FOR
WESLEY GROVE AT ASBURY PARK
Public Invited to View Luxurious New Residential Community Emerging
on Wesley Lake"

A few quotes I find particularly amusing are:

"...the tour will take visitors by trolley through the tree-lined
streets and alongside the shimmering lake to this beautiful new
community now emerging in the historic City by the Sea."

Trees? - They tore down all the trees. How about the debris filled
lake and they have the nerve to cite the word Historic?

"...will encompass approximately 750 homes and 35,000 square feet of
retail space in a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood of Victorian homes
and turn-of-the-century architecture,"

That is hilarious, Victorian Homes ??? Where? Are they now marketing
Ocean Grove? The architecture is a non-style, just a bunch of
unrelated parts stuck together and repeated.

http://www.cityofasburypark.com/news1151.htm

Werner