Dennis -
Asbury Radio is going to do just that thanks to your kind invitation.
We'll be back live from the theater on Sept. 14 with a reading of Joe
Basile's movie, "West End". Hope everyone comes out to see it. Anyone
can see a preview at www.westendthemovie.com
Maureen

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The mold monster appears again.
> Here is the story with the musty smell at the theatre. We has
Crane's out of Manasquan steam clean every seat and they did an
extensive mold investigation and came up with no mold. Bill Gray from
AP Code Office and a county health inspector also checked the theatre
for mold and any other violations and we got a clean bill of health.

> Please realize that the theatre is actually approxamately 12 feet
below sea level. In fact, we had to replace the funky sump pump that
is used to keep ground water from seeping during rain storms. The
musty smell is the same that anyone would have in any basement that
is 1 block from the ocean and almost 100 years old.
> For what it's worth, many who have attended the theatre that have
allergies to mold have reported no problems. We do not believe there
is a mold problem, we acknowledge the musty smell and we hope that as
more and more groups use the theatre, the smell of hard work and
determination will over come the natural mustiness. So, get a show
going, c'mon in and sweat it out and pretty soon the Baronet will
smell like a locker room.

> Thankfully, the AC and heat work great.
>
> This weeks feature is not to be missed.
> ANYTOWN, U.S.A. (Unrated)
> *Documentary*
> Three Candidates, Two blind Politicians, One Race. Anytown USA
follows a tightly run race in the small town of Bogota, New Jersey
and resonates as an all-too-familiar look at partisan politics in our
increasingly polarized nation.