--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Hello,

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AsburyPark
> group.
>
>   File        : /displacement or succession.pdf
>   Uploaded by : dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Description : Displacement or Succession?
>
> You can access this file at the URL:
20succession.pdf

> Regards,
>
> dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for a very informative piece.  Money and the influence, it
carries, displaces middle-class and the poor.  Economics 101, has
very definite income levels that define the so-called "middle class"
and it's not 35K a year!  My professor,  of that subject, also told
us that he was/is,  a (registered), government agent; "a lobbyist"!
Back in 1973, he was my first encounter, with such a person.  It's
no wonder, the "white flight", of the 60's has reversed.  What, with
gas over $3.00 and finally falling, I'd rather live close to where I
work, especially in an urban setting.  Witness, the "re-
gentrification" of Harlem, NY.  What's peculiar about asbury Park,
is the proliferation of trash on the streets, when all around me are
signs, that state, which days NOT to park on certain sides of the
street, for street sweeping.  See the sweeper, every other day, over
here.  Why isn't it done, city-wide, especially, the so-
called, "showpiece areas", such as Ocean Ave., Kingsley Ave., etc.?
Where's all of the construction, besides, the condos and high
rises?  Where are the traffic studies? Asbury will soon become,
little Manhatten!  The Parkway is constantly congested and Hwy. 35,
north and south are disgustingly congested. Always see collisions
near the Sheraton, Eatontown and now, I don't mall shop, hardly
ever! Hwy. 66, in Neptune, was all woods, when I moved there, in
72'.  Now, it is accident alley!