Allen -
Where is my email to you and/or to Werner stating that city manager
Terry Reidy told me Kushner ordered it?
Can't believe this is still circling the airport and without half the
communications that have already been posted.
BTW, in answer to Charlie Leonard. There absolutely was a placque and
I copied into an email the mention of it by Michael Califati. I
assume Werner was debating the metal it was made from - not the
existance of a placque.
As for irresponsible journalism, how about reading the tax appeal
information, Allen?
Maureen

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Not sure where the confusion is.  I questioned if Kushner could
order the palace demolished.  Apparently you have the inside
knowledge that Kushner demanded it to go.  However I don't (and
others) quite see how that is possible.  I believe he purchased the
property after the WFA and I would assume that this was all part of
the WFA back when Partners first entered the picture.  So if your
statement is true, I apologize.  If it is not true, it is an example
of irresponsible reporting and you should consider positioning your
show and site as "Your thoughts feelings for the day" rather than a
news organazation.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:            Allen -
>   Could you explain to me what you mean by "not all true"?
>   Maureen host of site/show
>
>   > Maybe the story posted is not all true, but these little
elements
> add for the reader. Just more sensational news, which in my opinion
> seems to be a constant from that site/show.

Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WktRrD/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM