--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Allen -
> Where is my email to you and/or to Werner stating that city manager
> Terry Reidy told me Kushner ordered it?
> Can't believe this is still circling the airport and without half the
> communications that have already been posted.
> BTW, in answer to Charlie Leonard. There absolutely was a placque and
> I copied into an email the mention of it by Michael Califati. I
> assume Werner was debating the metal it was made from - not the
> existance of a placque.
> As for irresponsible journalism, how about reading the tax appeal
> information, Allen?
> Maureen

So by your reconning, The City gave up it's sovereign powers as a municipality
to be
ORDERED by a private entity, that had no legal vested interedt in a property to
effectuate a
demolition.

WOW now that IS NEWS. Preivate control of a municpal untity and control of
property they
do not legally own. WOW

That transcript did not say BRONZE, you roported it as BRONZE. Again, in the
interests of
accuracy, why would you embellish something, rendering the statement into a lie?

PS : The picture is of a sheet metel sign

Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM