It's not a huge pile of trash, but it's clearly stuff cleaned out of the
building, like
condiments, signs, old newspapers, beer cases filled with stuff, all left out
in the wind and
blowing around.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I noticed that the Gold Digger appears to be out of business.  They also
> left a nice mess
on the sidewalk out front, even thought there's a nearly empty garbage can
right next to
their pile of crap. Anybody know what happened?"

>   no idea.  ill take a look next time im over that way though.  interesting.
> its possiable
they closed, who knows.  are you sure it wasnt a mess, left over from a concert
at the
stone pony, that drifted over?  a mess on the sidewalk, contents of the inside,
or just
garbage?  you can tell from the garbage out front if something had happened.  a
closing,
would mean throw everything in sight out!

> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates
> starting at
1ยข/min.