<x-tad-bigger> Unfortunately I fear that the majority of folks in Asbury Park ARE happy and do not </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> comprehend the disfunction of this redevelopment that those of us with a wider knowledge </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> base observe.</x-tad-bigger>

I wonder if they would be happy if they were shown a list of developers TURNED AWAY by Asbury Partners or heard stories about how they would never return peoples calls?

There are plenty of reasons to disbelieve the way the redevelopment are going. Unfortunately, I think people are lumping the Cookman Ave situation with the entire redevelopment even though much of the town's redevelopment has little or nothing to do with Asbury Partners.

Never forget it's been about 5 years and not one condo has been sold yet...

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com