He was caught with only $65,000.00 in a suit pocket in the attic........
Does anybody know how long he was collecting payoffs.........
Better yet, he said hello to me at the Sunset Dinner Thursday night and asked me what was new in A P ......
So I told him that Kate Melina more to a big house in Wayside......
Terry said he already saw here new house......
Another note, he looks great and has a nice smile .....

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel