Well, first off, you are making assumptions about the people who post here.
Secondly, when I asked the council about this, I did so politely, with respect
and made my
point clear. A cocky attitude does not exist in me.
Response....
No response.
I agree that there have been improvements in our town, but crime is still a big
issue.
Last nights 2 gun incidents are prime examples.

    http://standraise.corp.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

    http://standraise.corp.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join