--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Gary -
> Didn't you see my posting on the hotel this morning?
> I've been putting news on my site as I get it in. No names yet.
There
> is a Stuart Miller who says he represents the buyer, but won't say
who
> the buyer is.
> Maureen
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <lighty@> wrote:
> >
> > I just heard from someone that the Berkeley-Carteret Hotel was
sold
> and
> > will be closed until November for rennovation.  Does anyone know
who
> > bought the hotel?

***

> > ****************
> > Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment
Magazine
> > PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762    (732) 280-3305
> > http://www.UpstageMagazine.com

Gary:
Big thumbs up, on the info regarding the Berkeley, but wasn't the
sale kept just a little too quiet?  Didn't see anything regarding
this in the press or online.  Just here!  Strange isn't it?  Didn't
even know it was up for sale!  So what DID go on at the council
meeting?  I can never get to the 1st one of the month due to
scheduling conflict.  I just don't seem to be in the thick here,
anymore.  Fall is busier than summer!  Keep posting, 'cause if it
weren't for you guys, I'd know nothing!  Anyone have anything to say
about the suspended cop, for sexual harrassment to another female
and at the time, pregnant cop, who is the wife of a cop?  No one
seems to be on point with that one.  She is hispanic and he is
caucasian.  Racial and sexual discrimination anyone, or is this one
of those "untouchable" subjects, to these so-called defenders of the
law, who couldn't tolerate Jordan, but it's okay for them to "get
away" with anything, now?