--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Just in case you haven't seen it yet, you might want to visit
Tommy
> DeSeno's blog - www.JustifiedRight.com
> Think he's making a serious effort to get some right-of-center
dialogue
> going. He's also got some great links - like Asbury Radio. They
guy
> can't be all wrong!!
> Maureen

Yeah, Tommy's got a new forum, that he has a one-sided view, as
usual!  He must be comfortable with that!  No blow back from lefties
like me!  His one-sided views and his "tunnel vision", are why this
country is in trouble!  Those repugs, only hear themselves and no
one else!  They're the "let em eat cake" party, which is why they're
headed for a HARD, fall!  No jail time, just a HARD fall, because
they think they're above the law!  They call US, "Tax and Spend"
Democrats, when for the past 6 years, they've done nothing, but give
tax breaks to big business and crumbs, if anything to the middle
class, sent our kids off to a war, they're too chicken to fight
themselves, wear their little flags in their lapels and wouldn't
strap on a uniform, much less go off to war, because they have
BIGGER fish, to fry, like rewarding their friends with BIG
contracts, with NO oversight and where's the missing 9 BILLION, they
can't account for!  Do you know how many schools, gyms, community
pools, playgrounds and healthcare could have been realized with that
money?  Bet Cheney, Rove and George2, got THEIR, fair share!  All
you people that support these thieves, crooks and liars, you will
get yours!  Maybe not this year, but in time, what goes around
certainly comes around.  That Repug house of cards, is crumbling
with the Foley scandal, as I type.  All you "family values" people,
had a PEDOPHILE, watching over kids sent to Congress as pages for
Foley to fondle and sexually exploit!  He should be on a list, like
the rest of the sexual predators, in AP!  Just my 2 cents, as a
Mother and Grandmother, like Nancy P! Alcoholic? Hell, do the 12
steps!  Sexually exploited?  You had over 20 years to get help!
Gay?  Give me a break, criminalizing gay people!  All gays should
give him a good A$$, whuppin', for trying to BLAME, them!  Gay
people are better parents than many straights!  How dare he?  Just
my thoughts which aren't worth, 2 cents!