I am getting tired of the democrats blaming President Bush for the war on terror.  Quite frankly only a fool thinks a President declares war.  It was an act of Congress!  War is a dirty business, and no one should be for one.  To blame a man who had the political courage to do an unpopular thing in an area of the world that has caused more HORROR on our planet than Freddie Kruger was a bold step.

If someone out there has a better plan to arrest terror and subdue it's effect on our homeland I would like to hear it.  Other wise get on board so our men and women in harms way are not mistreated by the enemy and the country.

Support the troops includes the Commander in Chief!

REV. KEVIN BROWN

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel