--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <sharon_b283@> wrote:
>

> > I just love, when you DESK WARRIORS, walk in LOCK-STEP, like the
> > Nazis did...
>

> Stop the argument!  I'm invoking Godwin's Law! Sharon loses and
RevKev
> is declared the winner to the debate!
>
> See Godwin's Law definition here:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law

Like you, when you can't invoke your ideology here, you try to
invoke some legalese, that you think others are not, adhering to.  I
didn't call the individual a Nazi, I said, "LIKE the Nazis', did".
It is not your right, it is your duty, to question the government!
Is it not, ALL of us who pay taxes?  I know, that, if I don't file
taxes, I can be penalized, even though, I may not owe the government
anything.  Argument?  There IS no argument and be careful, in trying
to silence my constitutional right, to SPEAK OUT!  My people, have
been here, for over 450 years!  When did yours, arrive?  Debate?
What debate?  Who are YOU to label, what IS, or ISN't a debate?
There are 2 lawyers, in my family and one, is the Chief Judge, of a
County, in New Jersey, which shall remain, nameless and He doesn't
share my last name, else you, would be investigating, THAT!  So,
YOU, had better be careful, because I can lodge a complaint with the
Lawyers' assn., against YOU!  I already have, against a lawyer, who
misrepresented me, some years ago, when Alexander Lehrer, was the
head of the Association.  So, don't make veiled threats, to me!