In reference to jerseykev's comment:

There is a civil war goin gon in Iraq between two religious factions who want to run the government. That is a totally unrelated matter, than the war on Terror....Point being, just as I wouldn't blame Tommy Deseno for the loonies in Asbury, nor you... I wouldn't blame the President, The Secretary of Defense, State, The Generals, etc etc etc....The real blame belongs to the "evil doers" in Iraq, Asbury Park and parts throughout the world. Focus on the wrong of the originator of the actions, not the fact of how difficult it is to prevent these acts of terror, both here and abroad.
"A year after his Axis of Evil speech before the U.S. Congress, President Bush met with three Iraqi Americans, one of whom became postwar Iraq’s first representative to the United States. The three described what they thought would be the political situation after the fall of Saddam Hussein. During their conversation with the President, it became apparent to them that Bush was unfamiliar with the distinction between Sunnis and Shiites.

"The three of them spent some time explaining to Bush that there are two different sects in Islam--to which the President allegedly responded, 'I thought the Iraqis were Muslims!'"

http://tinyurl.com/yg5ccz      http://tinyurl.com/ybvpn5

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel