On Oct 17, 2006, at 8:23 PM, Fred wrote:

<x-tad-bigger>Why would a company as godd as them want to buy the BC for 17 million </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> dollars when we have such a bad WRP and a terrible council? I guess </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> they didn't talk to the Deli people. I think them buying the BC gives a </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> thumbs up for the WRP and the City.</x-tad-bigger>

And I guess the fact that they didn't want to make a deal with Asbury Partners means that the owners of the Berkeley knew they had something good and didn't want to get a reduced price for it.

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com