Fred I agree with you 100% here.  In fact, as I'm always trying to look
for the best public face to put on AP with the outside world, I made
this exact point to News12  New Jersey when they interviewed me.  I
told them that even though the rest of the Real Estate Market is going
down, this investment in the Berkeley proves that Asbury Park is still
the best investment for Real Estate and Business, and a sign that
investors should bring their money here.

The interview was about 5 minutes and I answered a bunch of other
questions about Asbury and the Berkeley that I was very prepared for.

There was one question that I wasn't very prepared for, and I stumbled
over my words.  So what 5 seconds of the interview made its way to TV?
Yup - me sounding like porkey pig.

My kids laughed when they saw the clip.  Maureen emailed that I
mispronounced Judy Garland's name (I pointed out to her that I did so
not once but twice).

I'll say this - I don't agree with his policies, but when it comes to
public speaking, I'm no Jim Keady.  I see many public speakers in my
biz and he is one of the best.