On Oct 18, 2006, at 6:59 PM, justifiedright wrote:

<x-tad-bigger>Thanks Gary, and just so everyone is clear on that point because you </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> have brought up a few times about triCity trashing your MusicHOF, the </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> following week I wrote a column trashing Dan J and completely endorsing </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> your venture. Still do.</x-tad-bigger>

<x-tad-bigger> So, triCity can't be all bad, can it? ;-)</x-tad-bigger>

Not all bad, just bad at the top.

It's kind of like what I imagine a Republican would feel if Hillary Clinton was president and living next door.

BTW, I thought this week's issue was pretty good - very focused on the arts for a change. For a minute I thought I was reading a different paper!

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com