I agree completely, and once again, i'll say this. I went to a council meeting
and asked this
very question..."When will Asbury Park bring on new law enforcement resources
to help
fight the crime that is plaguing our city" and I was met with blank stares by
the council. No
response...they just looked at me. Then, when the public portion of the meeting
was over,
they never even discussed it.