Mario!

You say in your letter and on your blog and in your post here, that the
quote I used in my column from Saddam Hussein to Joe Wilson
about "10,000 Americans dying in the sand" isn't real because you
couldn't find it on "Google?"

Well, I see you graduated from the Jim Keady school of research.

The quote came from Joe Wilson's Book, "The Politics of Truth."

Now slowly put down the mouse, get out of your pajamas and into some
clothes, go down to the library and read some actual books.

Go ahead...don't be afaid...you can do it!