> Maybe Ocean Twp and Asbuey can merge Recreation  OT has plenty of
> Ball Fields and Land. What do you think? I'm sure we can bus them
> over.

believe it or not, I've suggested this before. Probably 3 years ago -
on Asburyradio. I grew up in Wanamassa. How else you think we learned
to play basketball - with kids from Ocean?? We used to get our ass
kicked, get chased off the courts sometimes. why do you think Ocean Twp
got rid of the basketball courts in Wanamassa at Park Blvd? Why do you
think Allenhurst some years back did that and moved the park?

I think its fine.

But then again, why can't AP start providing for their own. AP has
pissed away more federal and state money then probably Newark and
Camden.