--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I question your ability and the rest of the council to accomplish.

Allan,

In all due respect, if the above statement is true then why are you
hammering Keady? He is one vote on the council. Reidy, the city manager
said the same things that Keady did.

I don't oppose the content of much of what you say and I beleive you
are in earnest. However, I do believe that you welcome the opportunity
to give it to Keady, as you do Maureen. First you were on his
tourism "plan" and couldn't wait it seemed, a coupleof hours for
results. Now you pick on something else. I called you on your past
repeated bias against Maureen, and while you have toned down that open
bias, I still see threads of it in your posts, including this ("bad
reporting'). It seems you want desperately to catch Keady and Maureen
with their pants down. There are 4 others on the council and there is a
city manager. Keady answered you here. Get off your duff and complain
to the others and see what response you get. Leave all personal axes at
the door of this forum.