--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That Allen disagrees with Keady and Maureen doesn't mean he "has a
> problem" with them.
>
> This is typical lib spin.  When you disagree with a lib, they
can't
> fathom that it could be on the merits.  There always has to be
> some "hidden agenda" behind the critique.

Now I am being pegged as a liberal?

Allan can disagree as anyone can. But he has an axe to grind. It
doesn't matter what Keady or Maureen say/do. The glass is always
half-filled. I don't care what his reason is; just be open about it.
Aren't you getting tired of hidden agendas Tom?

And can't we stop about this conservative/liberal stuff? You once
got all up in arms about someone's remark about racism in AP. What's
the difference how we categorize people - black/white, gay/straight.
Conservative/liberal, democrat (or dummycrat as you say)/republican
is just another way to divide people. You obviously adhere to the
motto Divide and Conquer. I to E Pluribus Unum.