liberal
 noun
: a person who is liberal: as a : one who is open-minded or not
strict in the observance of orthodox, traditional, or established
forms or ways b capitalized : a member or supporter of a liberal
political party c : an advocate or adherent of liberalism especially
in individual rights.

There was a time when being Liberal meant something.  John Kennedy's
era was a proud moment for the Liberal movement.  It was his ability
to be so liberal that he screwed more women than any other President
while in office,, even Clinton.

Today being Liberal has changed.

In other words today, a Liberal would only stop at a red light
during heavy traffic hours...

Stops signs:  To Orthodox, they roll through them.

Eminent domain abuse... sometimes ok, sometimes not.

As for politics in New Jersey - The Liberals in the legislature
refuse to protect private property from eminent domain for private
gain.

The Liberals in Trenton are spending more money than they should.

Last year 58,000 New Jersey residents left the State to live
elsewhere.  49,600 were most likely conservative, or moderate.  all
of them were Centrics.

It was a liberal court who ruled eminent domain for private gain was
constitutional.

Its a liberal congress, who voted for the war when it was
politically fashionable to do so, and decry the war when it became
politically unpopular.

Liberal are 98.5% affiliated with the democratic party.

Liberals flip flop, because they do not adhere to traditional and
long held standings of fact and rules, they change with the times
and the weather.

People who gather at UFO landing sites are always "Liberals"

Liberals think the great quote went; "Give me liberals or give me
death."  when actually is was Give me Liberty or give me death!"

In closing I Love liberals because next season they will have a new
and different and better planl, than anyone else who conservatively
sticks to the tried and the true.

Liberals can not understand the statement.  "If it works, don't fix
it."  Because it always needs to be fixed - in the mind of a
liberal."

My grand father told me a story when I was a kid.  Two ships left
Europe bound for New York.  They left under sail the same day.
Three days out they were still pretty close to each other.

On the 5 day... While the conservatives were huddled around in
prayer because the seas were rough, the liberals decided to throw a
King Neptune Party.  You could smell the burning hemp for miles away.

on the 65th day the conservative ship arrived in New York Harbor.

They other, no one knows what happenned to it.  But some liberal
introduced the Burmuda triangle theory shortly there after.

(LAUGHTER IS A CONSERVATIVE METHOD OF BETTER ONES LIFE)

God Bless America!