Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberal a personal opine... (the facts)
Date: 10/22/2006 7:30:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent on:

Oh, I am sorry. I was being "Liberal" with the facts in my opine...
LOL

Oh the biblical reference to stoneing for haveing ones period, thats
the jewish law In the old testement.

Thank you very much.
KB

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel