Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: It's Déjà Vu... All Over Again
Date: 10/20/2006 8:22:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent on:

Mario I bet you were surprised to learn that guys like the President
and I read books by left wingers and about the left. I read as many
works by the left as I can get my hands on, from the past to today's
pundits. All my conservative friends do as well. Of course I read
Wilson's book.

This is contrary to your many posts on this board that conservatives
are closed minded, lock step, not respectful of others views, yadda
yadda yadda.

I'd be a phony of a political commentator if I didn't consider all
sides. Sorry to disappoint you but conservative views aren't formed
by talk radio hosts (it's just trumpeted there).

Since, I've never accused you, I'll inquire first: Have you read
any books by George Will, Bill Bennett, Rush, Coulter or Malkin?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]. wrote:

> In reference to Tommy's comment:
>

> You say in your letter and on your blog and in your post here,
that the
> quote I used in my column from Saddam Hussein to Joe Wilson
about "10,000
> Americans dying in the sand" isn't real because you couldn't find
it on "Google?"

> Well, I see you graduated from the Jim Keady school of research.
>
> The quote came from Joe Wilson's Book, "The Politics of Truth."
>

> Deja Vu:
>
> It was difficult for much of the world to believe when the
president (who
> boasts he doesn't read newspapers) claimed he had read 60 books
already this
> year, including Albert Camus, especially when he took Camus'
words "freedom is
> a long-distance race" out of context and misapplied them to his
own ideology.

> So forgive me if I was skeptical about your reading the entire
Joe Wilson
> book, especially since Bushies consider him to be such a turncoat
and because,
> as I've pointed out elsewhere, the context in which you used that
quote is so
> contrary to Wilson's points.
>
> I'd still like a page number reference. Private email me if it's
top secret.

10/19/2006
> 5:57:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time From: _justifiedright@..._
> (mailto:justifiedri[EMAIL PROTECTED]) To: _AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com_
> (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com) Sent on:
>

> Mario!
>
> You say in your letter and on your blog and in your post here,
that the
> quote I used in my column from Saddam Hussein to Joe Wilson
> about "10,000 Americans dying in the sand" isn't real because you
> couldn't find it on "Google?"
>
> Well, I see you graduated from the Jim Keady school of research.
>
> The quote came from Joe Wilson's Book, "The Politics of Truth."
>
> Now slowly put down the mouse, get out of your pajamas and into
some
> clothes, go down to the library and read some actual books.
>
> Go ahead...don'Go ahead...don'<WBR>t be af

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel