Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

In reference to your comment:

Coulter said "Otherwise there would be..." meaning of course there
is not a suggestion of assassination (assuming one can read).
A specious response.  BTW:  She also advocated bombing the Supreme Court.

That's the opposite of Zinn suggesting the assassination of the
President right now.

Care to condemn Zinn's assasination video? Of course not. Never.
Not even a little bit.

Conservatives do our best to live by high standards, even when one
of us fails to meet them. A personal failure by one is not an
indictment of the high standard, only of the person that fails to
meet it.
I've gone out of my way to distinguish between tradtional and neocon,

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I heard pundits all this
month take conservatives to task for "hypocrisy" for having high
standards when Mark Foley didn't meet them.
The issue was whether the leadership knew in advance and why they did not censure him.

So the argument is then, don't have high standards?...tout them...
as good and encourage people into them for fear of embarrassment
over being a hypocrite if you yourself later don't meet them?

I see, let's have low standards so we don't get hurt when we fail to
meet them.

Perfect  use of a Strawman.

Good grief. If someone were to suggest the assassination of President Clinton,
my American President of 8 years, I would condemn that person
without hesitation.

I proudly hold that standard.
And is calling Keady un-American and a failure at upholding the constitution an example of that that "standard"?

Good grief is right!

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel