Oh God, I'm going to throw UP!  This is the logic, the slavemaster
used, to control the Black Southern population, during the "bad" old
days of slavery!  You know it's evil, so you quote it, to fit your
purpose.  This is just why I remain Catholic, even though we have more
than a few hypocrites, in the Church, too!  Gonna roll the Rosary on
this one!  Jesus, Save Me From Rev. Kev.!