Short comment:
Justified Right aka, Tommy DeSeno, calling for the resignation of a
duly elected official, who has NOT committed any indictable crime,
save that DeSeno is terrified of him and should be, because he might
just CHANGE something, for the common good, of all AP citizens.
Don't know what's in the hearts and minds of the others on Council
and will not SPECULATE!  The other 4, whom I respect, hopefully, do
not agree with DeSeno.  It hasn't been posted here, or in the news,
so Tommy, being a lawyer, these very emails could accuse YOU, of
inflammatory and derogatory remarks, aka as slander!  I'm not a
lawyer, but emails, are being used as evidence in courts of law, to
track what someone said, when they said it and the context, in which
said emails were posted, as in the Foley scandal.  I hear, they're
tracking, what Hastert knew, when he knew it, etc., as Hastert is
claiming, he just found out, days after the scandal, broke!  Talk
what you know!  You can't accuse and convict someone, you don't have
the facts, on!  You owe JK, another apology!  You and Rev. Kev.
should be in business, together! One conservative, the other, ultra-
conservative.  Deja Vu, my you-know-what!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>

> In reference to your  comment:
>

> Care to condemn Zinn's assasination  video? Of course not.
>

> My research and complete commentary were previosly posted:
>

> Never.
> Not even a little  bit.
>

> When the facts don't support your charges?  Never.  Not even a
little bit.
> =======================================
> Asbury Park connection?  See your post advocating resignation and
promoting
> your own blog:
>
> Today I called for Jim Keady to resign his City Council position,
based
> upon is advocating for Howard Zinn's works to be taught to
children in
> Asbury Park.
>
> Zinn in a video suggests the assassination of the  President of
the
> United States.
>
> Check it out at  www.JustifiedRight.Check it out at  www.JustifiedR
> section. You can see  Zinn's offensive video there too.

10/22/2006
> 12:30:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:
>

> Coulter said "Otherwise there would be..." meaning of course there
> is  not a suggestion of assassination (assuming one can read).
>
> That's the  opposite of Zinn suggesting the assassination of the
> President right  now.
>
> Coulter did once make a reference to flying a plane into the New
> York Times building. Conservatives, like myself, were quick to
> condemn  the remark.
>
> Care to condemn Zinn's assasination video? Of course not.  Never.
> Not even a little bit.
>
> Conservatives do our best to live by  high standards, even when
one
> of us fails to meet them. A personal failure  by one is not an
> indictment of the high standard, only of the person that  fails to
> meet it.
>
> I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I heard  pundits all
this
> month take conservatives to task for "hypocrisy" for having  high
> standards when Mark Foley didn't meet them.
>
> So the argument is  then, don't have high standards? Don't tout
them
> as good and encourage  people into them for fear of embarrassment
> over being a hypocrite if you  yourself later don't meet them?
>
> I see, let's have low standards so we  don't get hurt when we fail
> meet them.
>
> Good grief.
>
> If  someone were to suggest the assassination of President
Clinton,
> my American  President of 8 years, I would condemn that person
> without  hesitation.
>
> I proudly hold that standard.
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
> MarioAPNJ@,  Mari
> >

> > _justifiedright@ _justifiedright@<WBR>..._ _justifie
> > In reference to your comment:
> >

> > I'll inquire first: Have you read any books by  Coulter...?
> >

> > Coulter on Clinton and  assassination:
> >
> > "In this recurring nightmare of a presidency  [the Clinton
> administration]ad
> > we have a national debate about  whether he 'did it,' even
though
> all sentient
> > people know he did.  Otherwise there would be debates only about
> whether to
> > impeach or  assassinate. i
> >
> > Tommy's Blog on Keady:
> >
> >  Left wingers are known to suffer from Bush Derangement
Syndrome,
> and to have
> > Bush Assassination fantasies. Zinn is the poster boy for both.
> >
> > Now remember, it is Zinn's work that Keady has demanded you
teach
> to YOUR
> > KIDS!
> > It is inexcusable for a public official to  align himself with
> someone who
> > suggests the assassination of the  President of the United
States
> of America. It
> > is unforgivable that  he wishes to teach that man's ideas to our
> children.
> >
> > I call  on Jim Keady to resign his position with the Asbury Park
> City Council
> > for un-American conduct and failure to uphold the Constitution,
> by
> > advocating on behalf of a man who suggests the assassination of
> the  President.

Truth."
> >  >

> > > Deja Vu:
> > >
> >  > It was difficult for much of the world to believe when the
> >  president (who
> > > boasts he doesn't read newspapers) claimed he had  read 60
books
> > already this
> > > year, including Albert Camus,  especially when he took Camus'
> > words "freedom is
> > > a  long-distance race" out of context and misapplied them to
his
> > own  ideology.
> > >
> > > So forgive me if I was skeptical about your  reading the
entire
> > Joe Wilson
> > > book, especially since  Bushies consider him to be such a
> turncoat
> > and because,
> >  > as I've pointed out elsewhere, the context in which you used
> that
> > quote is so
> > > contrary to Wilson's points.
> > >
> > > I'd still like a page number reference. Private email me if
> it's
> > top secret.
> > >
> > > ========Original  Message===== ===
> > > Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: This Board is a Tough Place  Date:
> > 10/19/2006
> > > 5:57:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time From:  _justifiedright@ 5:57
> > > (mailto:justifiedri  (mailto:just_ (mailto:jus (mailto:jus (mai
> > (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@_As_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])