On Oct 23, 2006, at 3:50 PM, Fred wrote:

<x-tad-bigger>What would this city become if Keady had the majority votes on Council?</x-tad-bigger>

<x-tad-bigger> Answer: Nothing but Soup Kitchens, Homeless Shelters affordable Housing </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> Units and Basketball Courts. Bye Bye AP </x-tad-bigger>

Actually Jim Keady is also one of the biggest proponents for tourism in Asbury Park as he rightly recognizes that Asbury's chief assets are tourism based and that tourism could help revitalize the city through jobs and revenue.

So, no... I don't think it would look as you describe it. I think it would become a world wide tourist destination again.

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com