Dan you are quick to pull out the words "lying" and misrepresenting
on others here.

In this post, you are lying.  Terribly I might add, since your lies
are so obvious.  Let's take a look.

You say:

> Now those who think that recreation has no place at
> the table (Tommy, Allan)...

Huge lie.  The criticism leveled was that recreation is not an
appropriate response to a shooting. No one said it doesn't have a
place at the table.  You're lying about Allan and me.  Give Allen an
apology - I don't want one.

Not that I owe you any proof of that, but while you sit on your arse
crying on this board, I've been assisting Van Buran with the PAL
boxing program.  That's recreation, but I'm not going to claim that
program is a proper response to a shooting.

Keady exploited shootings by asking for money for his pet projects
right as the shootings occurred.  Disgraceful.  You didn't see Van
Buren and me do that.  Recreation is not what prevents a scumbag
from shooting.  Police action is.

Then you say this...

> can disagree with the APPD on this. Take them
> to task as you did JK.

...And you paste this from the press:

> Pugh died at a time when police, the city and some
>volunteer "groups have strengthened programs for city youth — from
>biddy basketball to boot camp to swimming and Police Explorers.
>
> "We think we're taking a lot of positive steps," said police
>Inspector Chris Van Buren.

That's Chris agreeing with me.  Anyone who made it past remedial
reading in a Brooklyn grammer school can see that.  He is telling
the press not only do we have recrecation - we've strenghened it.
Yet the shooting still happened.  He is taking my postion, not
Keady's postion.

So you're lying about Van Buren.

Next to that, you posted this:

> But the recent gun violence reflects the lack of programs
>available the
> past two decades for the older teenagers and young adults, whose
> formative years often became shaped by struggling schools, few job
> opportunities and little recreation.

You were trying to pawn that statement off on Chris Van Buren.
That's you lying again.  That quote was Press reporter's opinion,
disagreeing with Chris.

Now, I could have written this whole post without calling you I
liar.  I could have said either I disagree or you are mistaken.

I decided to go your way.

Stop lying.