--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dan you are quick to pull out the words "lying" and
misrepresenting
> on others here.

You are unique. I'll get back to you in a few days or maybe a couple
of weeks. While I find this entertaining, I don't have the time
right now. Please remind (goad) me if I forget to prove you wrong as
usual. I don't want my silence to be interpreted (distorted) as
acquiesence.

> > Now those who think that recreation has no place at
> > the table (Tommy, Allan)...
>
> Huge lie.  The criticism leveled was that recreation is not an
> appropriate response to a shooting. No one said it doesn't have a
> place at the table.  You're lying about Allan and me.  Give Allen
an
> apology - I don't want one.

Tell Allan not to hold his breath. I only apologize when I am wrong.

> Not that I owe you any proof of that, but while you sit on your
arse

Come on Tom, try it, it's ass. What are you, Eliza Doolittle?

> crying on this board, I've been assisting Van Buran with the PAL
> boxing program.  That's recreation, but I'm not going to claim
that
> program is a proper response to a shooting.

You want a medal? Your actions belie your spin on Keady then. You
contradict yourself. You are getting slippier than Faiella now. Even
I am having a hard time pinning you down. You remind me of the Lenny
Bruce joke about the guy denying he was cheating on his his wife
when she catches him in bed with the woman (what woman?). Remind me
to tell it to you sometimes.

> Keady exploited shootings by asking for money for his pet projects
> right as the shootings occurred.  Disgraceful.

That's your spin

>  You didn't see Van
> Buren and me do that.

You weren't in the APP Napoleon. Nor did I imply that Inspector Van
Buren did that. All I said was as from the beginning that you
distort on JK and that other officials (Reidy, Van Buren, etc.)
recognize that the roots of the social problems are not all criminal.

>  Recreation is not what prevents a scumbag
> from shooting.  Police action is

Yeah, but recreation might prevent a kid from being a scumbag in the
first place.

> That's Chris agreeing with me.

Were you mentioned in the article? Is there no end to your ego?

>  Anyone who made it past remedial
> reading in a Brooklyn grammer school can see that.

Ah, the Brooklyn jibe. Jealous? Get over it, I was lucky. I'd be
happy to compare educational acheivement with you.

>  He is telling
> the press not only do we have recrecation - we've strenghened it.
> Yet the shooting still happened.  He is taking my postion, not
> Keady's postion.

You must have special glasses to read things that are not there.
Who's your optician?

> So you're lying about Van Buren.

In your little world that is defined by the interior of your brain
cavity.

> Next to that, you posted this:
>
> > But the recent gun violence reflects the lack of programs
> >available the
> > past two decades for the older teenagers and young adults, whose
> > formative years often became shaped by struggling schools, few
job
> > opportunities and little recreation.

> You were trying to pawn that statement off on Chris Van Buren.
> That's you lying again.  That quote was Press reporter's opinion,
> disagreeing with Chris.

I don't think so. There were no quotation marks at the beginning of
that paragraph. I think I put them at the beginning of the excerpt
and at the end to demark what was from APP. Inspector Van Buren's
remarks had quotes all by themselves within the excerpt. Discernable
by most unbiased eyes.