[EMAIL PROTECTED],

In reference to your reneges:

I'm starting to worry that you're stalking me. Should I get a restraining order? :-)

To Stalk: to move threateningly or menacingly.  Does being asked to back up your claims threaten you?   Whose language is really the menace?

Should I file charges at the Ministry of Truth?

You keep giving me homework assignments (must be the teacher in you).

You keep reneging the responsibility to back up what you claim.  Is that the righteousness in you?

I've published hundreds of columns. I'm not going to go back and read them all to pull out what you are looking for.

Q.E.D.

Sources for "a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity: