--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Along the lines of intelligent discussion, I've invited Werner
> Baumgartner, who consistently attends most city meetings offered to
> the public, to fill us in this week on the planning board review of
> Asbury Partners' latest request. I believe it's for a subdivision for
> the area known as the "Triangle", which is adjacent to Asbury Tower.

Thanks, Just a correction needed up front. The hearing at the Planning Board
was
regarding the Palace Amusements site and adjacent Lake Avenue.

Issues of: lot merging, street vacation, new street creation, public
right-of-ways, parking,
traffic flow. This is a very important site in the redevelopment plan.

Werner