Seems like a strange decision from the Supremes.

I haven't read the opinion yet, but according to press reports they
say gays will have the same rights and "obligations."  That means
completely equilized - divorce, alimony, child rights - all of it.

The only right they don't have is the right to the name "marriage"
(although it could be granted to them).

I don't get it.  Is that what they think the fight has been over all
these years?  The name?

If that's the case, then it is a cowardly decision.  It's like
saying, "You guys over there can cut up a cow and eat it, but you
can't call it steak.  Only us guys over here get to eat steak."

Good grief.

They should have just called it marriage.