Over the past 3 years, we've had 8 dinners to benefit Asbury
Children between the HS Alumni Dinner, the Mayor's Ball and PBA
dinner.

Frank Pallone was invited, but refused to attend all of them.  No
love for Asbury children from Pallone.

This is the second year in a row Pallone comes to Asbury to kiss
Barney Frank's ring.

I don't want to think about where Barney Frank wears his ring.

/shudders

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Brim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Schedule for Congressman Barney Frank -- Asbury Park today October
28th:

> 5:00PM Doors open at The  Baronet Theater, 205 4th Ave
>
> 5:30PM - 7:00PM -- Various speakers, including AP City Councilman
Ed Johnson, Monmouth County Chairman Victor Scudiery, Local
Candidates in the 11th Legislative Districts: Dr. Michael Brantley
and Mary Crandol Jahn (Neptune Twp committee) and Barbara McMmorrow
(Monmouth County Freeholder).  Babs Casbar, president of the New
Jersey Stonewall Democrats will discuss the Supreme Court's recent
decision.  Randy Bishop will talk about Sen. Menendez's equal rights
and his accomplishments. Alicia Menendez (Sen. Menendez's daughter),
Congressman Frank Pallone will introduce Congressman Barney Frank.
In addition two short videos will be shown.