--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:

Anybody is better than Kean. He's running on his Daddys name. I
listen to him speak once, he sucks he doesn't know the issues.
Menenses is no angel.  but I'll take himover Kean or any Rep. at this
time. Now they don't get it{Reps.] FOR THAT THEY WILL LOSE THE SENATE
AND HOUSE AND BUSH WILL BE EVEN MORE LAME. Bet the house on that.

I wote in a post back in Fed. why I can't disclose who I am. I know
how visous some peple in this City are. It's now fair to family I
have who work for the City and Schools. Sorry.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> > <justifiedright@> wrote:
> > >
> > That was a good one.
> >

> > > I don't want to think about where Barney Frank wears his ring.
> > >

> > Over the past 3 years, we've had 8 dinners to benefit Asbury
> > > Children between the HS Alumni Dinner, the Mayor's Ball and PBA
> > > dinner.
> > >
> > > Frank Pallone was invited, but refused to attend all of them.
No
> > > love for Asbury children from Pallone.
>
> Freddy if you are there tonight introduce yourself to me.I am the
one in the Veterans Hat.We can talk in person.I was at the last
Menendez event in Asbury Park.