I will gladly pay $200 to anyone who can find that exact quote in the book Tommy referred me to.

In reference to the blatant falsehood Tommy made:

Well he found what Saddam said in Wilson's book not once but twice,
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." -  Joseph Goebbels
In 2005, Tommy used quotation marks around 13 words in a column.

I challenged the quote because I couldn't find that direct quote anywhere.

In painful detail, excruciating to many  apparently, I reported my findings in this group.

The issue is trivial in the context of the larger criticisms I had concerning that column (smearing war veterans); but let's forget that.  Tommy always glosses over the significant criticisms; so for the purposes of this bet, I will too.

Anyone interested will have to scour the message archives for the details of this quote dispute.
Unlike Tommy, I will pay up if proven wrong, and I will post an image of the canceled check to file section of this group.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel