--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

True but there are a lot of what ifs. What if one your students shot
someone for revenge while school was closed. I can say I was one of
those Monday mornning quarterbacks. I thought it was a knee jerk
reaction. It's over the city needs to move past this and they will.

 The bottom line is we made the decision in an effort to keep our
students
> and staff members safe. If something had happened over the course
of those 2
> days everyone would be saying why didn't you close the schools why
didn't you do
>  this. People in this town will never be satisfied no matter what
you try to
> do.
>
> Let me just point out that being on the board of education and
the  city
> council is no easy task. A lot of things happen that the public is
not  aware of
> or can be aware of. We have to follow laws and other policies that
people
> have no clue. I have said it before and I will say it again. If
the  people of
> this city are not happy with the way the board of education or the
city council
> is being managed than run for a seat on one of the two boards.
People need