On Nov 3, 2006, at 4:26 PM, Fred wrote:

<x-tad-bigger> 3000 more arrest this over last year they are fighting crime but </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> violent crimes are hard to predict.
</x-tad-bigger>

See you just proved my point. I was not criticizing the police nor did I say they weren't doing their job.

There are some problems that need to be discussed BECAUSE they are so big. Yet you just pointed out that they were doing their job and insinuated I suggested they weren't. That's the problem. You can talk about the problem without saying its the fault of the police but people just don't listen to what you're saying when you try.

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com