Jesus was the furthest thing from being Liberal.  A true sign of a
liberal is quick change.  The defining difference of a conservative
is for slow change, and sticking with the tried and true.  It took
him 8,000 years to come to earth, as proven by his remark; "I was
there in the beginning" (para) and he has tallied over 2,000 years to
return.

If he was a Liberal he would have been back already.

Smile, life is short for us mear mortals.

Kevin Brown

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> In reference to your  comment:
>

> I think some people need to apologise to  Jim Keady. Even though he
is a
> Liberal  Progressive.
>

> Like Christ, eh?
>
> ========Original  Message========
>
> Subj: [AsburyPark] Gang Numbers Statewide Growing by leaps &
bounds.  Date:
> 11/3/2006 7:21:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:
>

> As per the State police the State's gang population is 17,000.
This