what the hell did he say? i dont understand...just go over there and do it
yourself..jeez

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One thing that was left out of your comment.I made comment about Trees being
> Planted
near Flag Poles.Thats when Bruno said he would put Flags on all the Trees our
Deputy
Mayor you has so any comments for everyone while sitting up there.About
speaking for
Veterans.You can speak to the man in the white hat on Veterans Day he is a
Pearl Harbor
Veteran U.S.M.C. I know I speak for him.And can point out alot of others that
day to you.
At the next meeting my Commander will explain anything you need to know.If I
decide  to
come.The more people like yourselfs come to me with comments I will return
comments I
will have the last word if I know I am right.I will sign my name only  you will
still complain
about something.At least I sign it don't hide.How does anyone really know you
are either
of you are from Asbury Park or do you work here to help the City in
anyway.Because you
say so.Maybe you are sitting up there on that Council & hiding behind a name.My
screws
my be loose but this is what happens when a Veterans Hospital puts you on 3
differant
kinds of medications at one time.At least I admit I  disable & and make
mistakes.This all
started over a simple tree trimming at a Public Library in our City of Asbury
Park.People
like yourselfs take your Freedom for granted!