Say if the number is 25 -50 members of this specific gang?  I will "wake up" when he provides the proof.  This request is not unreasonable.

----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2006 8:21:44 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Jim Keady & Inconvenient Truth(s)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:

> I am not for sugar coating the truth but I am for the truth. If
Larry Fishman went on the news and say the development is well
underway how many posts would be on this board bitching and
moaning? Yes there are buildings going up but not 200.

> I am well aware that gangs are all over. That is not my issue or
the issue the UZE, Coaster etc the issue is why did he say 200 on
tv?

Because he probably has support for that number. Read a little
closer. Whats if its 300, 400? 500? Will that make you and UEZ
happy? There could be 1 million and those complaining would
complain. You know what brought bad press? The shooting. It was not
an isolated incident. Those who will stay away don't need any
additional excuses besides the recent shootings. Wake up.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel