Here's a new spin to the JK negativity.
Instead of people outside of AP being worried about coming here due to bad
publicity
(which is just an ugly truth that some people want to keep hush hush), I think
that some
people, like Allan, won't be getting my business because of the bad PR they are
bringing
themselves due to the ugly and negative attitude they are showing us.
While I think Allans store looks intriguing, i'll never spend a penny there
because of the
things he posts from time to time.
I don't think he deserved a "fuck off" though.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Awww that was nice.  Sorry DAN did not mean to make you cry.  What are we 8
> here?
You can provide as many articles you want that will back Keady and we can find
just as
many other that won't.  Don't bother with that game.  You take Keady too
personally.  I am
not calling him names or others (while I do hold some words for you).