--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tom, he just wants to be sure you are not all talk.  Rememeber, DAN
is the one that was holding up the Metro site because as soon as then
took down C8 he was going to bring on a lawsuit.

Which I decided not to do. I am not wasting my money in this town
anymore. And why should I use my money to bring the lawsuit? For the
city to be able to get some more money? Why should I do that? They'll
just spend it foolishly. The truth is what it is. My issue had nothing
to do with the Esperanza which I think is a good project and should be
built. It was a matter of that it could not be built without amendation
of the WRP. The city wants you to beleive in science fiction. As I said
from the beginning, all it had to do was amend the plan and ask for
nothing in return. It could have made its case for that. I've looked
not to put one penny in my pocket - only in the public coffers. I made
up nothing, from the Triangle to today, but truthfully - I don't care
anymore. The people of AP are just too used to being taken advantage
of. I will not disturb you of your notions, just don't try to make true
what isn't. So yes, I was all talk with regard to C-8. When it comes to
putting my money in a lawsuit I back off. But I'm enough of a man to
admit it. And all of my talk was/true and based on facts - that's the
difference.