--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
>

> > Jim holds a B.S. in Psychology from St. Joseph's University
>
> BS sums it up...

meaning what?

> I taught school for 2 years.  Shall I rush into your children's
> school, outside of the curriculum,  and start learnin' 'em?

Was he giving instruction?

> He could have more training than the Pope (probably thinks he
does).
> He isn't part of the curriculum and not accepted by the school to
> teach there.

Was he teaching? Did he receive permission from the principal?

> He wasn't there for show and tell.

> I took Keady at his word and worked under the assumption that he
did
> have the principal's permission.  Why should I investigate - do
you
> think he is lying?

Nice try. You suggested that Keady used undue influence. Muscle I
think is the word you used.

> I believe he needs the Super's permission.  Don't be surprised if
> principal or super cover for themselves and him and "start to
think
> they kinda remember something about the Super saying sorta OK or
> something."

I don't thinkhe broke into the school. Some official let him do it.
If they were not supposed to that is their problem, not his.

> Are you suggesting that the principal would let anyone in to talk
> the kids just for the asking?  They let Jim in because of his
> Council position.

No, because they thought it was a good idea. Keady goes to the
schools to talk to the kids about the shooting to try to some good
and again, gets crucified. Why, because he is a councilman? Oh
right, he is grand standing again.

If you don't have your head up someone's (the right someone) ass in
City Hall, drink the kool aid and sing the company song (Oh Status
Quo), you're grand standing in this city.

Meanwhile, Sanders, Loffredo and Bruno haven't met a photo op they
don't like. Loffredo can dress up us Columbus and get marooned on
the beach, you dress your kids up as First Peoples (but I bet you
like to call them injuns) and Bruno can pontificate about absolute
bullshit but that's okay.

> You continue to make that charge.  I'm sorry I offended you.  I
> didn't know you were gay.

I'm not gay and the charge fits. I just want to show the level you
will stoop to do what you see fit. The ends do not justify the means.

> It is part of the public record. You'll see it in all the papers
> tomorrow.

I am sure I will. Does no one see the coincidence here? Like or
dislike Keady, agree or disagree with him, this is payback for
something. I make no charge against the school board and will take
them at their word, but this letter on the heels of the UEZ letter
just seems fishy to me.

Perhaps the letter will indicate what Keady did wrong. I hope it has
some substance relating to what the Board objects to in what Keady
may have said to the children. Because if it is solely charging that
he had no authority to go into the schools, if he got permission
from the principal then the issue should be between the Board and
the principal.

Seems to me like the guy contributes a lot of time to run programs
for kids to keep them on the straight and narrow and is now getting
tarred and feathered for trying to do some good for the kids after
the shooting. I didn't criticize the Board for closing the schools
after the shooting although many did. I think Keady did question
that as well in the press. Is this payback? Is he an easy target?

This City is getting like communist China. You have people afraid to
identify themselves because of retribution. You have a UEZ
overstepping its bounds. Anyone who tries to do good and WHO is not
paying homage to the powers that be, gets slammed. I have first hand
experience on that. "Go Along to Get Along" should be the City motto.