---keady should keep his ass right where it is - on the council. So
he talked to the kids. Big f'in deal. How many times is it more
interesting to hear someone else then the same droll from a teacher.
Kind of like career day. There was noting more interesting in college
then having an adjunct vs a career professor. "Put down those books"
and let me tell you how it is...then read your book.

Hey I jumped on Jim a few years back for being "well read".

He is learning the facts of life of those that live it everyday, not
running from it.

So I took a couple guys around AP the other day to look at homes etc.
Spent 6 hours with them. I gave them the real tour. We discussed the
shootings, crime, redevelopment, the lack of offices (day workers for
commercial day traffic), lack of parking, the impact of new
developments on existing home prices and condos, the recongized Allan
and Suzi having a shop around the corner from them in NYC, Springwood
Ave, the Sewer plant on the Ocean, eminent domain, JErsey gardens,
the metropolitan and on. So know theya re focusing on the east side.

Given all the facts (sales history, development,risks,comps) they are
looking at AP and comparing to long branch and other shore towns
before they plunk down a million on one or more homes or a commercial
project.

I also told them to read this board and tom's column in thr tri for
entertainment.